The objective of the Harnett County Parks and Recreation Department is to provide with the assistance of volunteer community organizations, and other local, state, and federal agencies, a broad and comprehensive program of leisure recreational opportunities and facilities for all citizens regardless of age or disability within budgetary limitations.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00PM
Harnett County Parks and Recreation is now accepting entry forms for the 2015 Harnett County Co-Ed Softball League!
General League Guidelines
- Recreational Co-Ed League for Players 16 and up
- Slow Pitch Softball
- 12-player roster minimum, 20-player roster maximum
- Equal men/women on field (or more men if odd number of players on field)
- Projected Season Start: September 15th, 2015
- 10-game regular season, followed by single-elimination tournament
- Game Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting at 6:30 PM
- Location: Men's Softball Field at Neill's Creek Park at 3885 Neill's Creek Road in Angier, NC
- Team Fee: $450 (includes game balls, officials, field prep)
This softball league is the perfect opportunity for local churches, businesses, or organizations that want to compete in a fun and friendly league this fall. Rules and Registration forms are below. The deadline to register is September 4th, 2015. Don't let this opportunity pass by!
Questions: Contact Drew Bryant, Recreation Program Supervisor